Ca’ dei Conti: your Safe Hotel!
Ca’ dei Conti has always made the well-being of its guests a priority, now more than ever!
To ensure a carefree stay, the hotel has extended the facility’s safety and hygiene measures and reorganized some of its services and procedures:
- masks and gloves provided to the entire staff and, if requested, to the Guests;
- protective covers for hair and footwear provided to cleaning staff;
- disinfectant available in all common areas;
- cleaning with the use of 0.1% diluted sodium hypochlorite solution and/or 70% ethyl alcohol;
- daily sanitation of all common areas and at each guest departure from the rooms;
- disinfection of minibars at every departure;
- replacement of material in use (paper cups, napkins, spoons, etc.), regardless if used or not;
- sanitization of the air conditioning system;
- fast check-in, with the possibility of sending documents via e-mail or leaving them at the reception;
- dedicated telephone concierge service to avoid gatherings at the reception;
- organization of shifts for breakfast, in order to guarantee a minimum distance;
- breakfast in the room or take away on request, without additional costs;
- access of external suppliers through alternative entrances, not accessible to guests;
- constant monitoring of staff.
In order to allow you to book with complete peace of mind, Ca’ dei Conti has activated the new ‘Flexible – Pay Now’; rate: a prepaid discounted rate, with the possibility of changing the dates of your stay up to 14 days prior to arrival. In case of modification or cancellation, you will receive a voucher equal to the amount paid, valid for future accomomodations, to be used within 24 months from the date of issue.
In case of no-show and late cancellations/changes (less than 14 days before arrival), the reservation will not be refundable.